Bright-Side of the Web: Find Your Life’s Purpose in 5 Minutes or Less

medium_5403735381Twenty-five years after graduation, 80% of his financially successful and privileged Yale alumni were unhappy.  Adam Leipzig examined the lives of the remaining 20% to discover what the graduates in the happy group all had in common.

Broken down into 5 simple steps, Adam, a movie producer, distributer and happy person, helps you discover your life’s purpose, in 5 minutes or less: watch his Tedx Presentation here.

What’s Your Life’s Purpose?
Share below.

photo credit: <a href=”http://www.flickr.com/photos/bass_nroll/5403735381/”>bass_nroll</a&gt; via <a href=”http://photopin.com”>photopin</a&gt; <a href=”http://creativecommons.org/licenses/by-nc-nd/2.0/”>cc</a&gt;
 
Advertisements

2 responses to “Bright-Side of the Web: Find Your Life’s Purpose in 5 Minutes or Less

  1. Sorry it took me so long to get back here. Sadly right now my only purpose in life is to survive.I am so overloaded with this blog and other stuff going on it is down right crazy. But I am a survivor and will get through this stuff. Have a great day !!